Then, make this smoothie 😉 Can I just say for the 1000th time I’m SO over cold weather. Granted, we are lucky that we aren’t still getting snow like my parents (ohh hey, Upstate NY), but I’m still done with the cold and just want to be able to go outside without wondering if I should do 2 layers or 3. I’m over it. Like really. Oh, good time to tell you all…I’m moving out of Philadelphia to escape cold.
Okay, not really…but I will fully commit to complaining about the cold weather and drinking everything with little umbrellas, just to really bring in the warm weather (its science, right?). So on Sunday after this kooky week, I was totally craving a vacation, but considering that’s not going to happen I decided the next best thing was whipping up a beachy flavored smoothie to drink outside (bundled up with a sweatshirt and blanket, but whatever…). What’s more beachy than a Piña colada?? So if you’re craving a little escape whip up this smoothie! Enjoy!
Piña Colada Smoothie
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2/3 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 banana frozen
- Optional: Handful of ice if you want it really frosty
1. Add all to blender and blend until SMOOTH.
2. Top with an umbrella (just kidding…maybe) and raw coconut if you want a little texture!
3. Drink it up, while wearing sunglasses