Hi all! Happy Saturday! So I decided to start my vegan trial early and decided to start tomorrow, January 4th instead of Monday. I figured this was better so that I could have a day to get used to it at home. Starting on Friday, I planned out all of my meals, by making up options for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. As I’ve said before, I used to always plan every single breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner 7 days a week and that totally back fired. Not only did it make me kooky, but it also led to a whole bunch of food waste. So taking that into account, here’s the plan for this week!
- Green Smoothie
- Poached Pear with Toasted Walnut Oatmeal
- Chocolate Flourless Muffin
- Sandwich with avocado, sprouts, and peppers
- Portobello & Poblano Peppers fajitas
- Hot & Sour Peanutty Noodles
- Falafell with Homemade Pita
- Guacamole Potato Skins
- Apple Slices with Nutbutter
- Hummus with Sliced Vegetables
Welp, here’s the plan! Let’s hope I’m able to stick with it! I’m currently waiting on my Instacart delivery because going to the grocery store on a Saturday? NOT happening today.