Itsss fridddddayyyy, fridayyyy. Okay, sorry Rebecca Black moment for a second there…and I’m back. So, I’m heading out to go pick up my race bib and check out the race expo, but I needed something lovely and QUICK for breakfast. Naturally, I went with my go-to breakfast. Eggs. Oh wait? I haven’t done dishes in 5 days? Oh, I don’t have pans? Oh…plan B! Mug cake! I whipped up this AMAZING mug cake which was inspired by the Blogilate’s recipe. Here’s my variation. Hope you like it!
Banana Oatmeal QUICK Mug cake
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Cinnamon to your liking! I used about 1 tsp, but I LOVE it
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- Take all ingredients and place into blender. (Yup, stick with me here!)
- Blend until smooth and pour into large mug or bowl
- Cook for 2 minutes or until firm. (should still look moist)
- Top with more cinnamon, walnuts or a dollop of greek yogurt! Eat while warm!
Hope you enjoy it!!