Yesterday I tried on a bathing suit…today I start an ab challenge Being a so-called “Millennial” I want results fast, which is why I decided to make up a new ab routine. I ran through this twice and already feel it!
- 30 x Torso crisscross with knees flexed, feet together, on ground
- 30 x Torso crisscross with knees flexed, feet together, off ground
- 30 seconds V-sit, rest, 30 seconds V-sit,
- 30 x v-sit crunches
- 30 x standard crunches
- 30 x bicycle crunches
- 30 x leg lifts
- 30 x push through
* Complete set as many times as you like then complete the recovery
- 30 seconds supine rolling with knees flexed into chest
- 10 slow reps of full body flex/extend…basically bring everything into the middle and then stretch out.
- 1 minute child’s pose
Time to get that belly ready for the beach!